Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"A" Key not working.

I've had this keyboard for 2 weeks now, and well just randomly out of nowhere the "A" key would work then stop working for awhile THEN START WORKING AGAIN! Im now experiencing keyboard delay in general. Please respond, this is my first ever 60 percent, and I don't like going through issues. I've also dmed you on instagram, thats maybe where we can do the private conversation. ( Anyone that relates to this problem, please leave a reply so maybe they can help you too! )

For this issue, pull the switch out and use hair dryer  blow to clear dust maybe is best [font=Arial, "Microsoft YaHei", "5FAE软雅黑", "5B8B体", "Malgun Gothic", Meiryo, sans-serif]measure, I've had this problem before.[/font]

(11-21-2020, 07:38 AM)chan Wrote: For this issue, pull the switch out and use hair dryer  blow to clear dust maybe is best [font=Arial, "Microsoft YaHei", "5FAE软雅黑", "5B8B体", "Malgun Gothic", Meiryo, sans-serif]measure, I've had this problem before.[/font]
What if the switch is soldered, or you meant pull the keycap out and blow dry the key?