Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apex Software problem

I recently got the DK61 Snowfox keyboard and managed to connect it to my PC which worked great but I installed the correct software to change the RGB settings and when I open it, nothing loads. It takes me to the menu (picture attached) but I cant press anything other than the social media buttons and the tab buttons, even the video that is supposed to play on the bottom right of the menu doesn't load. I've tried reinstalling the software and reset my PC but none of it works. What can I do to fix it?

Make sure you have correct model of the board and you connect board with cable.
Kemove DK61 SnowFox fw v8060. Apex v1.5.2. W7Ux64.

I do have the correct model but even if I didn't, wouldn't it give me some kind of error message? Also, what do you mean by connecting the board with the cable, connecting the keyboard to my PC?

(01-13-2021, 08:45 PM)321345412341 Wrote: I do have the correct model but even if I didn't, wouldn't it give me some kind of error message? Also, what do you mean by connecting the board with the cable, connecting the keyboard to my PC?

Yes, it has to be plugged in USB to use the software.  Apex does not detect or talk to the keyboard over bluetooth.  Once you set it up via the USB cable you can use it bluetooth just fine, however.