Official Message:RGB Effects is Gorgeous but doesn't know how to set it up? tell us your idea, we will make a tutorial for you, more information please click this link
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blinking Issue

Just updated to firmware 1043. My kemove 61 will blink (LEDs turn off for a quick second) and resume lighting. I thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me because i was using wave, but I changed to a static color and I can confirm it. Any way to reset firmware or reinstall 1043? Also, sleep function isn't working again for me, but at least this firmware turns the keyboard off when my computer turns off.

(05-22-2020, 10:17 PM)ryeung Wrote: Just updated to firmware 1043. My kemove 61 will blink (LEDs turn off for a quick second) and resume lighting. I thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me because i was using wave, but I changed to a static color and I can confirm it. Any way to reset firmware or reinstall 1043? Also, sleep function isn't working again for me, but at least this firmware turns the keyboard off when my computer turns off.
Hi, after updating the firmware, the keyboard is reset to a static color, which is normal. Replug the USB cable. You can switch the RGB effect by pressing FN + | \.

The sleep function can be turned on in the software: click on the "pinion" in any "Hardware" to turn on the sleep function.
[Image: 075d02cfbd.jpg]

(05-23-2020, 01:15 AM)wade Wrote:
(05-22-2020, 10:17 PM)ryeung Wrote: Just updated to firmware 1043. My kemove 61 will blink (LEDs turn off for a quick second) and resume lighting. I thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me because i was using wave, but I changed to a static color and I can confirm it. Any way to reset firmware or reinstall 1043? Also, sleep function isn't working again for me, but at least this firmware turns the keyboard off when my computer turns off.
Hi, after updating the firmware, the keyboard is reset to a static color, which is normal. Replug the USB cable. You can switch the RGB effect by pressing FN + | \.

The sleep function can be turned on in the software: click on the "pinion" in any "Hardware" to turn on the sleep function.
This has nothing to do with static color. The keyboard LEDs will just blink every few minutes. Don't know if it is possible to reflash the same firmware onto the keyboard.

As for sleep, I know how to set the sleep. The problem is that the keyboard won't go to sleep even if the slider is set on.

Also, Ctr + | changes the LED patterns, but Ctrl + } doesn't do the previous mode

(05-23-2020, 02:17 AM)ryeung Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 01:15 AM)wade Wrote:

This has nothing to do with static color. The keyboard LEDs will just blink every few minutes. Don't know if it is possible to reflash the same firmware onto the keyboard.

As for sleep, I know how to set the sleep. The problem is that the keyboard won't go to sleep even if the slider is set on.

Also, Ctr + | changes the LED patterns, but Ctrl + } doesn't do the previous mode
Try this firmware package: 

Firmware Download

Hi, dear friend, has the problem of keyboard blinking issue and auto sleep function been resolved?

I'm experiencing this issue as well. The lights will blink for a split second every now and then. Reflashing the firmware did not solve the issue for me. Sometimes the keyboard can go an hour without it happening, so it is hard to document the issue on video.

(06-09-2020, 07:03 AM)wade Wrote:
Hi, dear friend, has the problem of keyboard blinking issue and auto sleep function been resolved?
Not fixed yet

(06-10-2020, 12:32 PM)ryeung Wrote:
Not fixed yet
Please try to upgrade firmware.

(06-11-2020, 06:38 AM)wade Wrote:
(06-10-2020, 12:32 PM)ryeung Wrote:
Not fixed yet
Please try to upgrade firmware.
I'm already on that firmware

(05-23-2020, 02:17 AM)ryeung Wrote: Also, Ctr + | changes the LED patterns, but Ctrl + } doesn't do the previous mode

Fn+|  Changes the LED patterns that comes with the keyboard
Fn+}  Changes custom light patterns that you create in the Apex software

You can see more keyboard functions here
https://www.kemovebbs.com/Thread-Undocumented-keys