Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluetooth still not working after update and turning power saving mode off

So i tried updating software and keyboard worked fine on bluetooth for a while but the next day i went to use it bluetooth started losing connection again tried turning off power saving mode and that seems to not fix it either i have a constant connection issue with it i tried almost all options i can think of trouble shooting it but seems to be no fix unless there is some sort of software update that needs to fix it 

PS: love the keyboard just would prefer to not constantly have it wired

(09-12-2020, 02:02 PM)sanmaur Wrote: So i tried updating software and keyboard worked fine on bluetooth for a while but the next day i went to use it bluetooth started losing connection again tried turning off power saving mode and that seems to not fix it either i have a constant connection issue with it i tried almost all options i can think of trouble shooting it but seems to be no fix unless there is some sort of software update that needs to fix it 

Pls download this firmware:

DK63 Firmware

Note:
1. Turn off the switch behind the keyboard when you use file upgrading keyboard
2. After upgrade the keyboard successfully, unplug and plug the cable again, then you can use it normally

I think we all have the same problem, I have done the steps that have been put here and it don't work.

this works if I disconnect the usb?, the power saving mode configuration still remains?

(09-15-2020, 09:24 PM)WiseWolf Wrote: I think we all have the same problem, I have done the steps that have been put here and it don't work.

this works if I disconnect the usb?, the power saving mode configuration still remains?

You just need to turn off the power saving mode in the software. 

See this post: https://www.kemovebbs.com/Thread-The-Die...e-tutorial

(09-14-2020, 01:54 AM)wade Wrote:
(09-12-2020, 02:02 PM)sanmaur Wrote: So i tried updating software and keyboard worked fine on bluetooth for a while but the next day i went to use it bluetooth started losing connection again tried turning off power saving mode and that seems to not fix it either i have a constant connection issue with it i tried almost all options i can think of trouble shooting it but seems to be no fix unless there is some sort of software update that needs to fix it 

DK63 Firmware

Note:
2. After upgrade the keyboard successfully, unplug and plug the cable again, then you can use it normally

Dude, cmon don’t promote this. That firmware completely bricks your keyboard.

yea still not working for me there has to be some fix for this i honestly bought this keyboard for the sole purpose of not having to use the wire. but iam faced with having to keep it wired at all times power saving mode does not work either on or off

(09-16-2020, 03:24 PM)Hotdog8573 Wrote:

DK63 Firmware

Note:

Please follow the prompts to upgrade the firmware again.

(09-17-2020, 09:54 AM)wade Wrote:

DK63 Firmware

Note:

when i open it it updates my keyboard it passes i disconnect reconnect and still issue seems to have gotten worse

(09-18-2020, 10:59 PM)sanmaur Wrote:
(09-17-2020, 09:54 AM)wade Wrote:

DK63 Firmware

Note:

when i open it it updates my keyboard it passes i disconnect reconnect and still issue seems to have gotten worse
Can you provide us a video about this issue? Smile