Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DK61 Pro does not work with the software?

Hello I recently purchase this beautiful DK61 pro 5.1 bluetooth 60% keyboard with the gateron blue switches and ever since I have had this keyboard it is not clear on all the features it possesses. there are some mysterious function it has like for example if you hold down the function+left Ctrl it flashes the numbers as if its changing profiles. I want the RGB lights on the keyboard to be blue and I never got to customize the colors either. after downloading the very confusing Kemove software that is suppose to be compatible with this keyboard it is not a friendly experience at all. I never been able to get it to work. Can someone help me with this? I looked at the other forums and no one else seems to be having problems like me. I just been getting by with the built in RGB.

(12-01-2020, 07:52 AM)PrinceOfHeroes Wrote: Hello I recently purchase this beautiful DK61 pro 5.1 bluetooth 60% keyboard with the gateron blue switches and ever since I have had this keyboard it is not clear on all the features it possesses. there are some mysterious function it has like for example if you hold down the function+left Ctrl it flashes the numbers as if its changing profiles. I want the RGB lights on the keyboard to be blue and I never got to customize the colors either. after downloading the very confusing Kemove software that is suppose to be compatible with this keyboard it is not a friendly experience at all. I never been able to get it to work. Can someone help me with this? I looked at the other forums and no one else seems to be having problems like me. I just been getting by with the built in RGB.

you can customize the RGB for the STD layer by the changing one of the 5 preset lighting effects (LE or RGB lighting).  If you click the yellow 3 dots it should bring up a menu to select the LE you want.  You can also load any LE you created.
You can also use the driver layer as well, keep in mind that this needs to be plugged in via USB to use. But you can choose the LE you want, whatever color.

McAfee is one of the renowned organizations that provides smart and advanced features like real-time threat detection and scheduled scanning. To secure the PC with McAfee antivirus software, visit mcafee.com/activate The activation procedure of McAfee security suites could be a little difficult for inexperienced users, and therefore, we are here to help you. We will give you all information you need to activate, download, and install it from mcafee.com/activate.

If you don't know what the McAfee activation key is, it is a 25 alphanumeric characters code split into five sets. Whenever you visit mcafee.com/activate, you will need to enter it to download any software. You cannot redeem your subscription without providing your activation key. You should be very careful while providing your email address to the McAfee activation page, mcafee.com/activate. If you enter an incorrect email, they will send your activation code to the wrong address. McAfee antivirus is quite easy to set up. Once you have the activation key, simply enter it at mcafee.com/activate, create an account, and download the McAfee software.

mcafee.com/activate – McAfee Internet Security Software is a solid and stellar, antivirus software that protects your device from numerous threats across multiple platforms. It is one of the most experienced antivirus companies and a leading market security software running to secure your device from malware threats. Get the McAfee antivirus using the link www.mcafee.com/activate.

Visit Our Websites:
mcafee.com/activate
mcafee.com/activate

[/url]

[font=-apple-system, system-ui, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol"][url=https://sites.google.com/a/sy4norton.com/setup/]norton.com/setup
  - This antivirus software is designed  solely to identify malicious fines and documents and eliminate them before they can harm your device. www.norton.com/setup scans your computer on a regular basis to ensure that dormant virus near your computer can harm the operations. Follow the step-by-step procedure to download, install and activate the software for availing its subscription. [/font]
[font=-apple-system, system-ui, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol"]Norton.com/setup[/font]
[font=-apple-system, system-ui, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol"]Norton.com/setup[/font]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)