Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flashing ALT Key

I have the same issue as well. I have my keyboard connected on both my iPad and iPhone and the battery shows at 95% even though it has been charging for a while. The issue also started when I updated it.

Same problem here. 100% chargerd and my alt key is flashing. The firmware version is the last version the devs updated here.

(09-21-2020, 07:13 PM)Shnakey Wrote: Since upgrading the firmware my ALT key has been flashing red. I've tried downgrading the firmware but the issue persists. Can you explain why it is doing this or a possible fix.

Thanks

anyone fixed the problem?

(09-21-2020, 07:13 PM)Shnakey Wrote: Since upgrading the firmware my ALT key has been flashing red. I've tried downgrading the firmware but the issue persists. Can you explain why it is doing this or a possible fix.

Thanks
[font="Droid Sans", sans-serif]Hey I had the same problem and the solution was downloading this file: DK63A-Upgarde-Flie.rar (kemovebbs.com)[/font]

(11-05-2020, 06:41 PM)D0tt13 Wrote: I have the same issue as well. I have my keyboard connected on both my iPad and iPhone and the battery shows at 95% even though it has been charging for a while. The issue also started when I updated it.
[font="Droid Sans", sans-serif]Hey I had the same problem and the solution was downloading this file: [/font][font="Droid Sans", sans-serif]DK63A-Upgarde-Flie.rar[/font]

(11-13-2020, 11:18 PM)manuelhernandez Wrote:

Thanks

anyone fixed the problem?
[font="Droid Sans", sans-serif]Hey I had the same problem and the solution was downloading this file: [/font][font="Droid Sans", sans-serif]DK63A-Upgarde-Flie.rar[/font]

(11-02-2020, 11:10 PM)vteo@hotmail.com Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 10:34 AM)bukketkun Wrote: I'm still having this problem!
Tried it multiple times

I too have this problem where the ALT button flashes red even though I have charged it the whole night. 
How do we check what is the current firmware before we update it? I just plugged in mine for the first time and it did some update. That was like 1 day ago. Not sure if this firmware you have put up here is an older or newer firmware.

Thanks!
I have the same problem, I applied today the update and the right ALT key is flashing red, please help us!

[font="Droid Sans", sans-serif]Hey I had the same problem and the solution was downloading this file: DK63A-Upgarde-Flie.rar (kemovebbs.com[/font]

You saved my life, thank you so much from Mexico!