Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GK66 Can't Remap Right Alt

Using the Kemove software, im not able to remap right alt to anything. Ive factory reset the configuration but still no luck.

Is this a glitch/limitation? I really need it to be remapped to Control but doesn't seem like it's working.

Can anyone replicate this?

(03-19-2020, 06:08 PM)test4pie Wrote: Using the Kemove software, im not able to remap right alt to anything. Ive factory reset the configuration but still no luck.

Is this a glitch/limitation? I really need it to be remapped to Control but doesn't seem like it's working.

Thank you for contacting us.

Can you tell me the SN number on the back of keyboard?

Thanks!

(03-27-2020, 02:14 AM)wade Wrote:
(03-19-2020, 06:08 PM)test4pie Wrote: Using the Kemove software, im not able to remap right alt to anything. Ive factory reset the configuration but still no luck.

Thank you for contacting us.

Can you tell me the SN number on the back of keyboard?

Thanks!

66BA010202X01993

Good day, i just unboxed my DK66 and all is working fine, except the right-Alt, this stays yellow/orange all the time, no matter what colour i choose?
Also the right space bar doesn't work. It doesn't function as a spacebar anyhow.
Please help.

Spacebar functions again, problem with the right-alt is still present.

(04-23-2020, 03:25 PM)erwindeg@gmail.com Wrote: Good day, i just unboxed my DK66 and all is working fine, except the right-Alt, this stays yellow/orange all the time, no matter what colour i choose?
Also the right space bar doesn't work. It doesn't function as a spacebar anyhow.
Please help.

Hi,
Can you please send us a video about the light of right-ALT ?
And your model? DK66 or DK66 pro?
SN number on the back of the keyboard?

(04-24-2020, 01:50 AM)wade Wrote:
(04-23-2020, 03:25 PM)erwindeg@gmail.com Wrote: Good day, i just unboxed my DK66 and all is working fine, except the right-Alt, this stays yellow/orange all the time, no matter what colour i choose?
Please help.

Hi,

Never mind, i already got it to work, apparently it auto switches back to a certain layer when i turn off my pc.
It is searching for bluetooth and the right alt is one color and the righ spacebar doesn't work. I am already sorry for the purchase and will send it back. I liked the DK63 better. 
There us also a "ting" in this board and the backspace key squeeks. 
The keys on this have a weird position, very close to each other. I can't type on it and i ordered a Ducky just yet.
Good luck and thanks for your replies.
I can see why your mechs are populair, but not for me. 
Regards.

(04-24-2020, 12:32 PM)erwindeg@gmail.com Wrote:
(04-24-2020, 01:50 AM)wade Wrote:
Please help.

Hi,

Never mind, i already got it to work, apparently it auto switches back to a certain layer when i turn off my pc.
It is searching for bluetooth and the right alt is one color and the righ spacebar doesn't work. I am already sorry for the purchase and will send it back. I liked the DK63 better. 
There us also a "ting" in this board and the backspace key squeeks. 
The keys on this have a weird position, very close to each other. I can't type on it and i ordered a Ducky just yet.
Good luck and thanks for your replies.
I can see why your mechs are populair, but not for me. 
Regards.
I'm sorry about that.
We will continue to improve our products, and we hope that  one day you can buy our products again and be proud of our products.
Have a nice day.

Thank you very much, i will probably buy a dk63 for my kids. Good luck.

(04-26-2020, 01:05 PM)erwindeg@gmail.com Wrote: Thank you very much, i will  probably buy a dk63 for my kids. Good luck.
You are welcome, it's my pleasure to help you. SmileYou are welcome, it's my pleasure to help you.