Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I check remaining battery life?

How do I check remaining battery life so I know whether to charge the keyboard before it runs out?

I also want to know how long more is left to charge while charging.

(06-05-2020, 02:20 PM)pickel Wrote: How do I check remaining battery life so I know whether to charge the keyboard before it runs out?

Hi, when the ALT(right) key lights up red, it means that the keyboard is dead and needs to be charged. Charging time is about 5-8 hours.
ALT will light yellow when charging, and the yellow light will disappear when fully charged. If ALT does not light, it means the keyboard is fully charged.
Have a good day!

(06-06-2020, 02:21 AM)wade Wrote:
(06-05-2020, 02:20 PM)pickel Wrote: How do I check remaining battery life so I know whether to charge the keyboard before it runs out?

Hi, when the ALT(right) key lights up red, it means that the keyboard is dead and needs to be charged. Charging time is about 5-8 hours.
ALT will light yellow when charging, and the yellow light will disappear when fully charged. If ALT does not light, it means the keyboard is fully charged.
Have a good day!
While I am charging the keyboard, I can turn on or off the ALT (MENU) light by pressing FN + MENU. Does this mean it is fully charged or not?

(06-06-2020, 08:51 AM)pickel Wrote:
(06-06-2020, 02:21 AM)wade Wrote:

Have a good day!
While I am charging the keyboard, I can turn on or off the ALT (MENU) light by pressing FN + MENU. Does this mean it is fully charged or not?
When charging, the charge indicator is yellow and can be turned off manually.
After fully charged, restore normal keyboard lighting effect.