Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with software

Hi so i just got my DK61E and i downloaded the software for the key binds and lighting and i am having a hard time getting what im inputting to go to the actual keyboard like for example when i change the lighting effect to rain it doesn't go through

(07-27-2020, 11:33 PM)AnthonyGray1 Wrote: Hi so i just got my DK61E and i downloaded the software for the key binds and lighting and i am having a hard time getting what im inputting to go to the actual keyboard like for example when i change the lighting effect to rain it doesn't go through
Did you click save? 
Please make sure that you are using the correct software and that the software can recognize the keyboard.

(07-28-2020, 01:38 AM)wade Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 11:33 PM)AnthonyGray1 Wrote: Hi so i just got my DK61E and i downloaded the software for the key binds and lighting and i am having a hard time getting what im inputting to go to the actual keyboard like for example when i change the lighting effect to rain it doesn't go through
Did you click save? 
Please make sure that you are using the correct software and that the software can recognize the keyboard.

im using a software called APEX and i dont even see a save button if you can link me or send a tutorial or something i could really use it!

You have a DK61E so you need the DK61E software.

Firmware updater
https://www.kemovebbs.com/softdownload/D...rmware.rar

Software
https://www.kemovebbs.com/softdownload/D...oftware.7z

(07-28-2020, 04:34 AM)AnthonyGray1 Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 01:38 AM)wade Wrote:
Did you click save? 

im using a software called APEX and i dont even see a save button if you can link me or send a tutorial or something i could really use it!
Pls download the DK61e software!

Why is the dierya Dk61 software so limited compared to the apex and kemove and is it possible to use those applications with this model.

(08-02-2020, 10:10 AM)jackson2005jones@outlook.com Wrote: Why is the dierya Dk61 software so limited compared to the apex and kemove and is it possible to use those applications with this model.
Different brands and models of keyboards have different software...