Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 10 Bluetooth Issues

Under device manager I have the DK66 Keyboard listed but in my bluetooth settings I do not have it (lower right corner of Windows). When I try to add a new device, the keyboard is not found. I have tried on my laptop and it was found. On my desktop I have tried to uninstall the bluetooth driver for the DK66 but when I update the list, it appears again. I have also tried going into safe mode and doing this but it appears again when I reboot. I have tried all three pairing option keys and none of them work. I have also turned off bluetooth and uninstalled the bluetooth driver in Device Manager but it still auto installs the driver when I turn bluetooth back on.

I have also tried the factory reset.(FN+Q+ESC) and Windows still wont recognize the keyboard when trying to pair.

Any ideas on how I can get this to pair again or how I can fully remove the DK66 driver so I can start from scratch? I have also updated all the Bluetooth drivers to my card.

(06-04-2020, 03:32 PM)viathanmk1 Wrote: Under device manager I have the DK66 Keyboard listed but in my bluetooth settings I do not have it (lower right corner of Windows). When I try to add a new device, the keyboard is not found. I have tried on my laptop and it was found. On my desktop I have tried to uninstall the bluetooth driver for the DK66 but when I update the list, it appears again. I have also tried going into safe mode and doing this but it appears again when I reboot. I have tried all three pairing option keys and none of them work. I have also turned off bluetooth and uninstalled the bluetooth driver in Device Manager but it still auto installs the driver when I turn bluetooth back on.

I have also tried the factory reset.(FN+Q+ESC) and Windows still wont recognize the keyboard when trying to pair.

Any ideas on how I can get this to pair again or how I can fully remove the DK66 driver so I can start from scratch? I have also updated all the Bluetooth drivers to my card.
Solved it. I wanted to post just in case anyone else has Bluetooth issues. I found this http://bluetoothinstaller.com/bluetooth-...ine-tools/ which is a bluetooth uninstall toolset. Installing the suite (located at the bottom of the page) I was able to run btpair -u which uninstalled all the bluetooth connections on my PC. I then paired the keyboard and mouse with no issues.

(06-04-2020, 03:32 PM)viathanmk1 Wrote: Under device manager I have the DK66 Keyboard listed but in my bluetooth settings I do not have it (lower right corner of Windows). When I try to add a new device, the keyboard is not found. I have tried on my laptop and it was found. On my desktop I have tried to uninstall the bluetooth driver for the DK66 but when I update the list, it appears again. I have also tried going into safe mode and doing this but it appears again when I reboot. I have tried all three pairing option keys and none of them work. I have also turned off bluetooth and uninstalled the bluetooth driver in Device Manager but it still auto installs the driver when I turn bluetooth back on.

Solved it. I wanted to post just in case anyone else has Bluetooth issues. I found this http://bluetoothinstaller.com/bluetooth-...ine-tools/ which is a bluetooth uninstall toolset. Installing the suite (located at the bottom of the page) I was able to run btpair -u which uninstalled all the bluetooth connections on my PC. I then paired the keyboard and mouse with no issues.
Thank you for sharing! Smile