Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluetooth Autosleep - Can it be disabled?

Greetings. I am very satisfied with the DK61 pro. Just one issue I have is that the bluetooth goes into auto sleep after 3 minutes of idle time. In my case and I believe in many case uses this is undesirable. I would like to have the option to disable the bluetooth auto sleep. Perhaps you have this option already? or if not it would be very cool to include this in a future firmware update.
Reply Purge Spammer

(04-01-2020, 08:33 AM)zelhar Wrote: Greetings. I am very satisfied with the DK61 pro. Just one issue I have is that the bluetooth goes into auto sleep after 3 minutes of idle time. In my case and I believe in many case uses this is undesirable. I would like to have the option to disable the bluetooth auto sleep. Perhaps you have this option already? or if not it would be very cool to include this in a future firmware update.
This could help. Be aware that the layers 1,2,3 won't light detached the Standar Leyer, but their functions remain.

https://youtu.be/B9Malc9oejI
Reply Purge Spammer

(06-12-2020, 06:57 AM)gmrmadrigal Wrote:
(04-01-2020, 08:33 AM)zelhar Wrote: Greetings. I am very satisfied with the DK61 pro. Just one issue I have is that the bluetooth goes into auto sleep after 3 minutes of idle time. In my case and I believe in many case uses this is undesirable. I would like to have the option to disable the bluetooth auto sleep. Perhaps you have this option already? or if not it would be very cool to include this in a future firmware update.
This could help. Be aware that the layers 1,2,3 won't light detached the Standar Leyer, but their functions remain.

Hi, many thanks for your previous answers. DK 61 pro is an excellent device.

However, after I added this two features to my DK 61 pro, I found that all keys become green including the up/down/left/right keys under the on-board layer 1 mode (i.e. Fn+w key situation). So, I tried to reboot my keyboard to factory set by using "Fn+ESC+Q" key. 

The thing is I want all my up/down/left/right keys to be red, and the rest of others to be green, which is the on-board layer 1 mode preset in the software. But seems after the reboot, it did not work. I am sorry that I am a bit confused by the software. What should I do now ? Many thanks for any answers.

(serial number: 61BA020304X00593)
Reply Purge Spammer

(06-21-2020, 12:38 AM)GMSY Wrote:
(06-12-2020, 06:57 AM)gmrmadrigal Wrote:

Hi, many thanks for your previous answers. DK 61 pro is an excellent device.

However, after I added this two features to my DK 61 pro, I found that all keys become green including the up/down/left/right keys under the on-board layer 1 mode (i.e. Fn+w key situation). So, I tried to reboot my keyboard to factory set by using "Fn+ESC+Q" key. 

The thing is I want all my up/down/left/right keys to be red, and the rest of others to be green, which is the on-board layer 1 mode preset in the software. But seems after the reboot, it did not work. I am sorry that I am a bit confused by the software. What should I do now ? Many thanks for any answers.

(serial number: 61BA020304X00593)
Custom light effects can now be added to the standard layer in the software, and custom light effects cannot currently be added to the onboard layer.

Will there be a way (again) to have different colors for the 3 layers (onboard)?
(I am using caps-lock to temporarily switch from layer 1 to layer 2, where q,w,e,... is 1,2,3, and so on. I really liked to be able to set the changed keys to different colors...)

Or could you provide a link to older firmware?

(DK61 pro, used almost exclusively in bluetooth mode, current firmware version: 1.14)

Fantastic keyboard btw. The software/documentation is really the only thing holding it back.
Reply Purge Spammer