Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DK61 Pro Bluetooth issue

I am using the Dierya DK61 Pro and have been using it for a couple of weeks with it's bluetooth with my Surface Pro 6. However, just yesterday, it stopped working. I removed the device and tried again and it still did not work. I reinstalled the bluetooth drivers and still it did not work. Other bluetooth devices sill connect and work such as my mouse and headphones.

When trying to connect the keyboard to my Surface Pro 6, I get the message "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again". The keyboard shows up when trying to pair but will not connect anymore. Please advise, thanks.

(03-08-2020, 09:51 PM)tacowakka Wrote: I am using the Dierya DK61 Pro and have been using it for a couple of weeks with it's bluetooth with my Surface Pro 6. However, just yesterday, it stopped working. I removed the device and tried again and it still did not work. I reinstalled the bluetooth drivers and still it did not work. Other bluetooth devices sill connect and work such as my mouse and headphones.

When trying to connect the keyboard to my Surface Pro 6, I get the message "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again". The keyboard shows up when trying to pair but will not connect anymore. Please advise, thanks.

hi,
thank you for contacting us,

It looks like the keyboard DK61 Pro needs charging.

if you have any extra problems, please feel free to contact us.

hope you have a good day!

(03-09-2020, 02:10 AM)abel Wrote:
(03-08-2020, 09:51 PM)tacowakka Wrote: I am using the Dierya DK61 Pro and have been using it for a couple of weeks with it's bluetooth with my Surface Pro 6. However, just yesterday, it stopped working. I removed the device and tried again and it still did not work. I reinstalled the bluetooth drivers and still it did not work. Other bluetooth devices sill connect and work such as my mouse and headphones.

hi,

Hi, the keyboard DK61 Pro is fully charged so that's not the problem.

(03-09-2020, 05:10 AM)tacowakka Wrote:
(03-09-2020, 02:10 AM)abel Wrote:

hi,

Hi, the keyboard DK61 Pro is fully charged so that's not the problem.

hi, thank you for your reply,

so now, the battery is full charged,  and it's not the battery power problem, can you connect your keyboard to your phone or other devices in Bluetooth mode and see if it's worked normally.

and please don't worry, we will take responsibility for this order.

Hi, I am also having a problem the exact same as this. Bluetooth stopped working today even though the keyboard is fully charged, and all bluetooth drivers are already updated. Tried connecting it to another computer and it didn't work.

Hey, I have the same Problem. Bought it yesterday and tried to connect it to my PC - didnt work.

But I can connect it to my phone or whatever - just not my PC :/