Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INSTRUCTIONS for CONNECTING DIERYA-DK63 to XBOX CONSOLE

INSTRUCTIONS for CONNECTING DIERYA-DK63 to XBOX CONSOLE

1. When connecting to the XBOX, the DK63 keyboard can only be used in wired mode.
2. After connecting the keyboard and XBOX with a USB cable, make sure that the keyboard is in wired mode (press the FN key, the R key will light up)
3. When the XBOX is connected in wired mode and the keyboard cannot be used, the reason is that the first connection between the keyboard and the XBOX may take some time to configure, please wait for the keyboard to connect to the XBOX. It may take more than 15 minutes.
4. When the XBOX is connected in wired mode, the keyboard can be used, but RGB cannot work, please press "CAPS", RGB can be used.

Tested XBOX model: XBOX ONE MODEL1540

[Image: 884087ac36.jpg]

Followed these exact steps for my XBox One.  It worked on the initial game, but then when I switched to other games it stopped working and now won't work at all!!!!!!!!

Any suggestions?

thanks!
Reply Purge Spammer

(09-05-2020, 02:13 AM)athletebydesign Wrote: Followed these exact steps for my XBox One.  It worked on the initial game, but then when I switched to other games it stopped working and now won't work at all!!!!!!!!

Any suggestions?

thanks!

Only some games on the Xbox support using mouse and keyboard.

(09-05-2020, 08:03 AM)wade Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 02:13 AM)athletebydesign Wrote: Followed these exact steps for my XBox One.  It worked on the initial game, but then when I switched to other games it stopped working and now won't work at all!!!!!!!!

Any suggestions?

thanks!

Only some games on the Xbox support using mouse and keyboard.

The only one that works is Call of Duty- Modern Warfare and COD WW2.   Do you know if it will work on Fortnite?
thank you!
Reply Purge Spammer