Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kemove Shadow Battery

Hi guys, I'm just got the Kemove Shadow for 2 weeks now and I updated the firmware to 9013. I have a question about the battery which is seem too short with the minimal usage. 

The thing is I put the keyboard to sleep mode (Fn+Enter) with switch to on position and then 4 days later I came back to see if its still good, instead the battery completely drained. Is this normal? and how to extended the battery life without have to turn off the switch every time. Thank in advance guys and sorry for my English cuz its not my mothertongue Big Grin
Reply Purge Spammer

I want to know too what does sleep mode exactly do because, when I put it on sleep mode, if I press a key my pc still detects it but the rbg lights don't turn on.
Reply Purge Spammer

(10-23-2020, 01:46 AM)BlackWolfXII Wrote: I want to know too what does sleep mode exactly do because, when I put it on sleep mode, if I press a key my pc still detects it but the rbg lights don't turn on.

Reduce power consumption Smile Smile

I guess if you use the keyboard full time wireless at your desktop, turning the power on/off would be annoying.. I use my keyboard as a portable keyboard, so I turn it on when I need it and off when I'm done.

4 days seems a bit short for a sleep mode, but I guess it depends on how deep it's sleeping. It still has to poll for key input, I assume it just turns off LEDs and bluetooth?

(10-23-2020, 08:28 AM)wade Wrote:
(10-23-2020, 01:46 AM)BlackWolfXII Wrote: I want to know too what does sleep mode exactly do because, when I put it on sleep mode, if I press a key my pc still detects it but the rbg lights don't turn on.

Reduce power consumption Smile Smile

But it would be great if we don't have to turn off the power button every time we don't use it. I have another brand keyboard which also wireless when it's in sleep mode I would say it's standby mode. It completely shutdown and the only way to awake is press any button. The battery life is very good too its last for month with rgb turned off. If they can improve it would be great with that battery size. Blush
Reply Purge Spammer

Kemove shadow battery is a topic of post that is shared by the junior member here that joined this post in year 2020. This has uploaded two weeks ago and the situation is in the film ware in the topessaywriting.org reviews that is too short to do the minimal use and situational heaps.
Reply Purge Spammer

1. Almost all chemistry essay examples available on the site imply formulas and calculations. There is a ton of great samples to choose from for free. https://proessays.net/essays/category/chemistry
Reply Purge Spammer