Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mac OS kemove software

(06-02-2020, 02:39 AM)wade Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 11:46 PM)Gerryfornia Wrote: When will the Mac version of this software release. I was told mid may, then by the end of may and then I was told on June 1st. I’ve been waiting but it seems I keep being lied too. I don’t care if it’s in beta I just want to customize the keyboard otherwise what’s the point of saying it’s customizable and on Mac.
Sorry, dear customer.
The beta version has come out and has not been announced yet. I can send you the beta version software if you want. Please check the private message.

Hi there! Would it be possible to please get a copy of the beta version software as well?

(06-01-2020, 11:46 PM)Gerryfornia Wrote: When will the Mac version of this software release. I was told mid may, then by the end of may and then I was told on June 1st. I’ve been waiting but it seems I keep being lied too. I don’t care if it’s in beta I just want to customize the keyboard otherwise what’s the point of saying it’s customizable and on Mac.
Sorry, dear customer.
The beta version has come out and has not been announced yet. I can send you the beta version software if you want. Please check the private message.

Hi Wade,
Can you send me the MacOS software? Does it work with Kemove DK64/66? Thank you.

Sorry, dear customer.
Hi Wade, can you send me as well ?

I newly bought this keyboard I have not connected with bluetooh yet.  You wrote one of thread, update firmware, there is only windows version. I dont have windows.  My serial number is  61WA01010404C02420

Thank you.

i would like to receive the link too, thank you very much!

Is it possible to get the MacOS beta software as well. Has anyone actually received the download?

(06-08-2020, 02:37 AM)wade Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 06:15 PM)omaresco Wrote:
Sorry, dear customer.
hey, could i get the beta software for Mac as well?
Hi, I sent it by private message, please check it.
Hi, could I get the beta software fo Mac too?