Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single Light Reactive Press over monochrome background color

I recently received my DK61 pro and really enjoy it.

My favorite lighting effect is to leave all the keys full monochrome (all purple for example), and have the reactive key press as a layer over top. I can do this with my other keyboards but can't seem to figure out how to do it with this software. There is no LE file option for a single key reactive effect. The only way I can use the single key reactive effect is if I chose FN+|\ key after entering the driver mode.

Has anyone found a solution to this?

(05-05-2020, 10:56 PM)virtualshroom Wrote: I recently received my DK61 pro and really enjoy it.

My favorite lighting effect is to leave all the keys full monochrome (all purple for example), and have the reactive key press as a layer over top. I can do this with my other keyboards but can't seem to figure out how to do it with this software. There is no LE file option for a single key reactive effect. The only way I can use the single key reactive effect is if I chose FN+|\ key after entering the driver mode.

Hi, which model?  DIERYA DK61 or KEMOVE DK61?

(05-06-2020, 06:29 AM)wade Wrote:
(05-05-2020, 10:56 PM)virtualshroom Wrote: I recently received my DK61 pro and really enjoy it.

I am not entirely sure, I bought it on Amazon as DIERYA x KEMOVE DK61 pro, but it has Kemove printed on the front and Kemove on the bottom... so I am guessing its the Kemove version?

(05-06-2020, 02:27 PM)virtualshroom Wrote:

I am not entirely sure, I bought it on Amazon as DIERYA x KEMOVE DK61 pro, but it has Kemove printed on the front and Kemove on the bottom... so I am guessing its the Kemove version?
$59.99?

(05-07-2020, 01:43 AM)wade Wrote:

$59.99?
yes that is correct! On the box it does say Dierya still haha. sorry for the confusion

(05-07-2020, 03:02 PM)virtualshroom Wrote:
(05-07-2020, 01:43 AM)wade Wrote:

$59.99?
yes that is correct! On the box it does say Dierya still haha. sorry for the confusion
Sorry, DK61 cannot modify FN keys in the software.
But you can double-click the FN key to lock it, and then click the "| \" key to switch lights,
You can set 5 of your favorite lighting effects on the standard layer. Here you can choose to set the keyboard to maintain monochrome (for example, all purple), and then lock the FN key in the keyboard, click "| \" to switch this 5 lighting effects

This is actually not what I was asking. I want to create a lighting effect that has 2 layers. The first layer is all monochrome (purple). The second layer is reactive single key presses. So If I touch the purple "F" it turns red for a second then turns purple again

(05-08-2020, 05:40 AM)virtualshroom Wrote: This is actually not what I was asking. I want to create a lighting effect that has 2 layers. The first layer is all monochrome (purple). The second layer is reactive single key presses. So If I touch the purple "F" it turns red for a second then turns purple again
I ’m sorry to tell you that the DK61 software cannot set this lighting effect Sad

(05-08-2020, 06:00 AM)wade Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 05:40 AM)virtualshroom Wrote: This is actually not what I was asking. I want to create a lighting effect that has 2 layers. The first layer is all monochrome (purple). The second layer is reactive single key presses. So If I touch the purple "F" it turns red for a second then turns purple again
I ’m sorry to tell you that the DK61 software cannot set this lighting effect Sad

Can that be updated if not why!???

(10-24-2020, 10:33 AM)chonedsticanco80911 Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 06:00 AM)wade Wrote:

Can that be updated if not why!???
  • After my research on this keyboard
it can't modify single light effect by software, this keyboard's internal hareware system limited the function. Idea