Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Software cannot connect to keyboard?

I have the exact problem.  I am typing now with the keyboard with USB cable attached and turned off.  When connected via bluetooth with switched it on the soft can't detect the keyboard either. 

Reason is because I want to upgrade to the latest firmware because constantly I have keys stuck or when it stops responding in the middle of a typing test.

When you press the bell button it will say in Chinese "Connection Failed". 

Serial number: 61WA06010305Z01348
Reply Purge Spammer

(07-13-2020, 11:13 PM)hsiaolc Wrote: I have the exact problem.  I am typing now with the keyboard with USB cable attached and turned off.  When connected via bluetooth with switched it on the soft can't detect the keyboard either. 

Reason is because I want to upgrade to the latest firmware because constantly I have keys stuck or when it stops responding in the middle of a typing test.

What you bought should be the latest KEMOVE Shadow/Snowfox series keyboard(with yellow stabilizer). I have sent you the software for the latest keyboard via private message. Smile

I have the same issue. Could you please PM me a download link as well?
Reply Purge Spammer

Hi sir Wade,
I have the same problem, I am unable to connect my keyboard to the software.
Kemove Snowfox 61
S/N: 61WA06010305Z00534

Thank you!
Reply Purge Spammer

(07-14-2020, 06:33 AM)wade Wrote:
(07-13-2020, 11:13 PM)hsiaolc Wrote: I have the exact problem.  I am typing now with the keyboard with USB cable attached and turned off.  When connected via bluetooth with switched it on the soft can't detect the keyboard either. 

What you bought should be the latest KEMOVE Shadow/Snowfox series keyboard(with yellow stabilizer). I have sent you the software for the latest keyboard via private message. SmileThank
Thank you very much. 

It is now reading version 8049 and it seem it is connected. Is that the  latest firmware for the keyboard?

What you bought should be the latest KEMOVE Shadow/Snowfox series keyboard(with yellow stabilizer). I have sent you the software for the latest keyboard via private messageWithWWreadafsdaffd
With the provided software the battery status is now working in Apex but the battery sign is under Shadow and not Snowfox (which is what I have) is that intention and working as intended or it is picking up the wrong version of the keyboard? 
I like the new lighting updates.  TYVM.
Reply Purge Spammer

(07-14-2020, 11:25 AM)hsiaolc Wrote:

What you bought should be the latest KEMOVE Shadow/Snowfox series keyboard(with yellow stabilizer). I have sent you the software for the latest keyboard via private message. SmileThank
Thank you very much. 

It is now reading version 8049 and it seem it is connected. Is that the  latest firmware for the keyboard?

What you bought should be the latest KEMOVE Shadow/Snowfox series keyboard(with yellow stabilizer). I have sent you the software for the latest keyboard via private messageWithWWreadafsdaffd
With the provided software the battery status is now working in Apex but the battery sign is under Shadow and not Snowfox (which is what I have) is that intention and working as intended or it is picking up the wrong version of the keyboard? 
The new version of KEMOVE Shadow/Snowfox's firmware is 8049, the software is also correct, the battery display is normal in Shadow, no problem. Smile

(07-15-2020, 01:26 AM)wade Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 11:25 AM)hsiaolc Wrote:

Thank you very much. 

The new version of KEMOVE Shadow/Snowfox's firmware is 8049, the software is also correct, the battery display is normal in Shadow, no problem. Smile
Thank you! It has definitly fixed the sticking key or non reponding problems.  Very happy!
Reply Purge Spammer

Where did you get the new version from? I ordered from Amazon and I got one with a serial number "VIP..." I don't even see the serial number in the supported software downloads.
Reply Purge Spammer

(07-16-2020, 06:23 PM)crimsykey Wrote: Where did you get the new version from? I ordered from Amazon and I got one with a serial number "VIP..." I don't even see the serial number in the supported software downloads.
Serial number is on the back of your keepboard? New version of the firmware? They private messaged it to me.
Reply Purge Spammer

Hi sir,
I have the same problem, I am unable to connect my keyboard to the software.
Kemove Shadow 61
S/N: 61BB03010404C01414

Thank you!
Reply Purge Spammer