Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to switch rgb presets and bluetooth cuts off

I just received my Kemove 61 Shadow and its the new version (5 pin). I downloaded the latest Apex software wade posted on the forum here APEX-61M-UP ( 1.41) and it upgraded the version to 8054. 

Unfortunately I'm having so many issues with the keyboard. Here's a few of them 

1. when I press FN and \| to change the RGB it just flickers without changing. 
2. when I go into apex and set a custom static color like white and press FN }] to go the that preset its an light purple. I can change it to other colors and its VERY inaccurate. 
3. When I'm on bluetooth I have to turn it on and off multiple time to connect. It never works the first time. 

Is anyone else having these issues and is there any resolutions?

Since updating to 8054 (from 8049), I also have to turn bluetooth on and off in order to get it to actually connect. This is getting especially annoying, as I have to do this everytime I don't touch the keyboard for a few minutes.

Wade, are there fixes in the work for the bluetooth problems?
Reply Purge Spammer

(09-14-2020, 09:35 PM)hgwells Wrote: Since updating to 8054 (from 8049), I also have to turn bluetooth on and off in order to get it to actually connect. This is getting especially annoying, as I have to do this everytime I don't touch the keyboard for a few minutes.

I agree, maybe if there is a sleep timer we can turn off that could solve that specific problem.

(09-17-2020, 04:00 PM)J13urton Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 09:35 PM)hgwells Wrote: Since updating to 8054 (from 8049), I also have to turn bluetooth on and off in order to get it to actually connect. This is getting especially annoying, as I have to do this everytime I don't touch the keyboard for a few minutes.

I agree, maybe if there is a sleep timer we can turn off that could solve that specific problem.

The problem has actually seemed to resolve itself for me. Bluetooth connections happens automatically, in just a few seconds now.

FTR, you can turn off the sleep timer. In Apex, if you click on the settings gear icon for a hardware layer, you have the option to change the sleep timeout length or turn it off.
Reply Purge Spammer

(09-17-2020, 06:14 PM)hgwells Wrote:
(09-17-2020, 04:00 PM)J13urton Wrote:

The problem has actually seemed to resolve itself for me. Bluetooth connections happens automatically, in just a few seconds now.

FTR, you can turn off the sleep timer. In Apex, if you click on the settings gear icon for a hardware layer, you have the option to change the sleep timeout length or turn it off.

Wow nice find that solved the problem for me.