Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aluminum case for kemove shadow

hi! someone can help me with this issue? i want to customize my kemove shadow, and i dont know which aluminum case can fit. im worried about the buttons in the back,too. thanks in advance!
Reply Purge Spammer

(05-09-2020, 12:03 PM)Dyakar Wrote: hi! someone can help me with this issue? i want to customize my kemove shadow, and i dont know which aluminum case can fit. im worried about the buttons in the back,too. thanks in advance!
We have not sold aluminum case suitable for KEMOVE Shadow / Snowfox for the time being, we will sell them later, so stay tuned.

(05-11-2020, 01:41 AM)wade Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 12:03 PM)Dyakar Wrote: hi! someone can help me with this issue? i want to customize my kemove shadow, and i dont know which aluminum case can fit. im worried about the buttons in the back,too. thanks in advance!
We have not sold aluminum case suitable for KEMOVE Shadow / Snowfox for the time being, we will sell them later, so stay tuned.

ok,good to know!
Reply Purge Spammer

Aluminum Case has built a reputation among the supercomputing community as the go-to company that can design and provides rugged, reliable server racks website. As your business grows, you'll be constantly looking for new ways to improve efficiency, mitigate risks and streamline operations.
Reply Purge Spammer