Mechanical Keyboard and E-sports Products BBS Online from KEMOVE
Lighting on 100% of the time while plugged in - Printable Version

+- Mechanical Keyboard and E-sports Products BBS Online from KEMOVE (https://www.kemovebbs.com)
+-- Forum: Questions & Answers (Not Include Software Questions) (https://www.kemovebbs.com/Forum-Questions-Answers-Not-Include-Software-Questions)
+--- Forum: DIERYA (https://www.kemovebbs.com/Forum-DIERYA)
+---- Forum: DIERYA DK66 (https://www.kemovebbs.com/Forum-DIERYA-DK66)
+---- Thread: Lighting on 100% of the time while plugged in (/Thread-Lighting-on-100-of-the-time-while-plugged-in)

Pages: 1 2

Lighting on 100% of the time while plugged in - SquareofPrimes - 02-14-2020

Hello,

I need the keyboard lighting to be on 100% of the time when plugged in. I cannot find how to do this through the DK-66 software or the included manual.

RE: Lighting on 100% of the time while plugged in - abel - 02-15-2020

hi,
you need the keyboard lighting to be on 100% of the time when plugged in ?

this is easy, just press key FN+】, then switch to the rgb effect mode which you like. that's all.

after that,when you plugge your keyboard in, the rgb effect will be retained.

RE: Lighting on 100% of the time while plugged in - SquareofPrimes - 02-18-2020

(02-15-2020, 02:17 AM)abel Wrote: hi,
    you need the keyboard  lighting to be on 100% of the time when plugged in ?

this is easy, just press key FN+】,  then switch to the rgb effect mode which you like. that's all.

after that,when you plugge your keyboard in, the rgb effect will be retained.
This does not work. I have tried everything I can find and the lights still turn off after a few minutes of non-use. I need the lights to be on all the time. I will have to send this KB back if I cannot do this. This is my primary requirement for a backlit keyboard because of the dark area that it is being used in. Please help.

RE: Lighting on 100% of the time while plugged in - abel - 02-19-2020

Yes,

sorry ,  my fault, i  forget to remaind you that, if you were in wirleless(battery) mode, the light will turn off after a few minutes of non-use for power saving.

Under normal circumstances, the light won't turn off except your computer is in sleep mode.

RE: Lighting on 100% of the time while plugged in - SquareofPrimes - 02-21-2020

(02-19-2020, 02:40 AM)abel Wrote: Yes,

sorry ,  my fault, i  forget to remaind you that, if you were in wirleless(battery) mode, the light will turn off after a few minutes of non-use for power saving.

Under normal circumstances, the light won't turn off except your computer is in sleep mode.

It turns off whether it is plugged in or not. I can find no way to keep the kb on 100% of the time. The lights turn off after about 5 minutes of non use. There must be an easy way to keep the lighting on all the time? Only when plugged in of course. This is extremely frustrating. Angry

Thank you for your help.

RE: Lighting on 100% of the time while plugged in - abel - 02-22-2020

(02-21-2020, 07:37 PM)SquareofPrimes Wrote:
(02-19-2020, 02:40 AM)abel Wrote: Yes,

It turns off whether it is plugged in or not. I can find no way to keep the kb on 100% of the time. The lights turn off after about 5 minutes of non use. There must be an easy way to keep the lighting on all the time? Only when plugged in of course. This is extremely frustrating. Angry

Thank you for your help.
hi,
   thanks for your patient, for this problem, i have checked with our techanical team, they said the lights turned off after 5 minutes non-use is normal with our old version dk66, about user want to the light is on all the time, this function will be added to our new version dk66 which is under development, the operation is very easy in our new version dk66. now our new verson dk63 already have this funciotn.

also, if user want to keep the rgb lights on all the time, the only way is upgrade this old version keyboard with our new patch, but there are some risks to do so as follows,

1. You can only choose one of two options,keep the rgb on all the time or turn off after 5 minutes of non-use. so if you choose keep these rgb lights on,then  the function about lights turn off after 5 minutes of non-use will be canceld.
    2. if the upgrade is failed, then this old version dk66 will not boot at all. and you only can send it to us to repair with your own shipment fee.

if you have any extra questions, please feel free to contact us.

by the way,

If you have any new suggestions or functional requirements for our products, You can leave us a message at https://www.kemovebbs.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15

RE: Lighting on 100% of the time while plugged in - SquareofPrimes - 02-22-2020

Thank you very much! This is good to know. I love this keyboard and don't want to send it back. I will wait for the software patch.

Thank you again! Smile

RE: Lighting on 100% of the time while plugged in - SquareofPrimes - 03-12-2020

Any word on when the patch might be out?

Thanks

RE: Lighting on 100% of the time while plugged in - abel - 03-13-2020

(03-12-2020, 11:01 PM)SquareofPrimes Wrote: Any word on when the patch might be out?

Thanks

hi,
   thank you for contacting us,

yes, the patch completed, we are translating it to English, please wait for a while.

RE: Lighting on 100% of the time while plugged in - SquareofPrimes - 03-13-2020

Thank you! Smile